Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

New Project

Ok so I am going blind working on the village. I took one of my many smaller kits out and started working on it to give me a change. Its a small Tigger with oval frame. Should take a day or two to stitch up. Good project on this rainy afternoon.



Now I have several other pieces that I inherited from a neighbor who passed away. These are christmas ornaments that have several other pieces to go with it. If anyone wants these send me email and we can discuss it.




3 comments:

  1. The village is really beautiful! I have a bunch of those little kits and I always look for more when I go to the stores. They are great when the big projects start to cross your eyes. Cute ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like tigger to make you bounce.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tigger project will be very cute!

    ReplyDelete