Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Surveys

I have recently taken up doing online surveys. While this might be a legitimate business opportunity, I find myself frustrated because of the long amount of time evaluating sites and signing up for stupid shit I will never need or cant buy! Glad I have my stitching to keep me calm. On one site I have already got 13 dollars accumulated but in order to get my money they wait till i have over 50 in my account before sending me a check! Oh well it beats frogging my brains out.

I spent all weekend trying to get a SMALL tigger ornament done. I had to frog the same two lines 4 times!!! Talk about pissed. It has quarter stitching which just drives me mad. One of the reasons I wont do those kits. I perfer whole stitching. Anyways her is the picture of my progress on it.

1 comment:

  1. quarter stitches on aida is no fun :( I hate them too, but those kits are so cute!
    I do the online surveys too, I save the money for some extra stash :)

    ReplyDelete