Saturday, April 28, 2012

Tigger update

So while I have made progress with Tigger, I have also had a setback. With all the distractions I mistitched by one and so had to frog his head down to his neck. Hopefully with the correction everything else will work out right.



Here is what he will look like when done






The village I will start on next week. Hopefully I get Tigger done this weekend. I have a sinus infection and can't breath real well and with the ac still being broke its hard to get up the energy to do much of anything besides stitch.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better soon and your AC gets fixed before it gets any hotter where you are. Even with all your difficulties, you are making good progress on Tigger and I cannot wait to see it completed :)

    ReplyDelete

Weekly Rotations

Hello again Bloggers,   I have started a weekly rotation for some of the WIP's I have laying around (not many). My first WIP is Holida...