Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Blog Hop

Do you use a stand when you stitch? I have used only a lap stand once. But since my belly gets in the way its hard to use. Would love to get a stand that can stand on the floor and slide under my rocking recliner where I do all my stitching at. Maybe someone will create an adjustable one that can adjust height and width to accomidate those recliners alot of us have.
Do you have any tips or tricks around using a stand versus not using a stand? For small and a few medium size projects I will use a hand hoop but with the BAP I would need a stand.

1 comment:

  1. I use a lap stand that I am pretty in love with (the z stand from k's creations) for anything I am stitching in a hoop or frame. I think two-handed stitching has made me a lot faster :)

    ReplyDelete