Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Bookmark

I have been working on this bookmark and need some opinions. The pattern calls to outline all the flowers and leaves, but I think it would be overkill. I was just going to outline the letters and leave the flowers to float. What ya all think?



I have also added a new page to this blog to sell some of the things I finish. Granted none of these will be framed or "finished" just stitched up and ready to "finish". If you have a frame or want to finish these for someone please email me.

4 comments:

  1. I'd outline the flowers/leaves to give them more definition. Nice bookmark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would backstitch what is there. You know what the pattern looks like, so you are right, I'm sure about the overkill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the floating flowers. Beautiful bookmark!

    ReplyDelete