Saturday, November 21, 2015

USA # 2

Ok I got Williams project done finally back before his birthday in August. My cousin liked it so much he asked me to make one for him before Christmas. So I am working on USA 2. This one I am adding beads instead of French knots because I hate making French knots.

As for the rest of my life, I am temporarily staying at moms so I can use her car to go to work. Last month I was in Hannibal, MO working when the fuel pump went out on my beast. Shop told me it would be over 600 bucks to fix it. I said NO. So now I am using moms car until the first of the year when she will sign over the title to me. Mom can't see well enough to drive anymore and just failed her test with the DMV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Rotations

Hello again Bloggers,   I have started a weekly rotation for some of the WIP's I have laying around (not many). My first WIP is Holida...